Monday, January 25, 2010

Deleting White from a Sketch (preserving transparency)

sketchatoy three from sketchatoy on Vimeo.


So how is this useful? well watch the video and find out! I love this trick , I learned it a few years back and I use it everytime I scan a sketch into photoshop to add some color.

This is also really useful if you've done a butch of sketches using different colored pencils and you want them all the same light blue or whatever color you choose.

Deleting White

PC
Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Ctrl+Alt+2)
Adobe Photoshop CS,CS2,CS3 (Ctrl+Alt+~)

Why it changed I don't know?

Mac
Sorry but I don't know if it's the same but this should work for you. Here's the menu path.


Select>Color Range>Select: drop down menu>Highlights (or eye drop the white on your canvas.)>Ok.

P.S. I've resolved the sound issues. I bought an adaptor for my Xbox headset...i may look ridiculous but it keeps my hands free and it sounds great! Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment