Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Nerf or nothing!

Hey everyone. I apologize cause it's been almost two weeks since my last post, I know. I've been real busy with a family wedding to attend and just all around chaos. Lets have some fun tonight shall we? So for those of you who loved Nerf growing up as much as I personally did you can spend hours on this guys blog. (as I have) It looks to be from Singapore and this blogger is all about Nerf. He has a page for concepts, custom mods, hilarious videos, and just about everything you could want to know about Nerf.

Here's a great video from his page, maybe him and a few friends I'm not sure. Great to see people still having fun with Nerf no matter how old, I want a gun now!


Also because this is a sketching page how about some amazing Nerf concept renderings to get you all inspired?


Now for some nostalgia. Here are some of my favorite Nerf toys that by little brother and I owned growing up. What were yours?













Check out NerfGuns.org for all the old school guns.

Enjoy, and remember to check back in a few days because I have another interview to post and if you love LEGO then you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment