Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Look!

As some of you may have notice the blog has gone through some minor tweaks, mainly the banner has changed. Well, I decided to take it to the next level and spend some cash, all $18 worth for some business cards :)


Funny story actually, I wasn't sure if I wanted the corners rounded or not so I ordered them squared. When they arrived I took my rounding punch and did it to one card and loved it! I then painstakingly went through all 50 cards and rounded the corners myself...needless to say my thumbs are sore. O_O

I'm actually ramping up for the IDSA conference this weekend and I wanted to promote the blog a bit to some students and any professionals I may meet. I couldn't be happier with how these cards turned out.

I think now is a good chance for me to promote our first podcast! I will be participating in the two portfolio reviews so if any of you are part of the southern district IDSA then I hope to see you there. Now is the time to listen to that podcast and review your portfolio with our top ten do's and don't in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment