Monday, February 15, 2010

18+ Toy's

Cover your eyes children! German company Denada has released the funniest vinyl toys I have seen in some time.


I don't think I have seen this much penis in toy since Baby Wee Wee. For those of you who don't remember....




So why is the Baby Wee Wee so inappropriate but Denada not? I'm not sure, maybe because Denada's toys are intended for adults?


So these toys are awesome! Not only are they 100% hand made but the designs are intriguing and comedic. Pretty expensive though ranging from €190 - €390 ($140-$280ish) but an artist must eat no? As you can see there were only 18 Bronce & Blue Pecker's made so that justifies it slightly.


Also as pointed out by my fiancée there's quite a similar resemblance to a musician I love from Taiwan, Crowd Lu.

On that note I say to you all Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment