Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plush Penguin

Sketchatoy Ten from sketchatoy on Vimeo.

It's finally here! So how do you render up plush in Photoshop? Well, there are many ways and this is just one of them but it's a great technique. It's fast, easy, and there's no customizing/creating brushes or finding textures online.

This tutorial was done by another designer and he did a great job! I wanted him to do it since he was the person who showed me and I truly appreciate the help. It's always best to have multiple angles and learn different techniques since there is always more than one way of doing something.

If any of you have an idea for a tutorial or would like to create your own and share it, please e-mail me at
sketchatoy@gmail.com and I'll see if it's postable!

No comments:

Post a Comment