Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gather you sketches!


I will be attending the IDSA Southern District Conference this April from the 9th -11th. If any of you are attending I’d love to meet you. I will be trying to go to as many panels and speakers as possible but since I am being sent to recruit and network, I will be interviewing at both portfolio review sessions. If any of you readers out there are interested in a junior or senior toy design position, or want some freelance working directly with me that involves sketching, illustrations, or CAD work, shoot me an e-mail, and if at all possible come on over to Charlotte NC!

This week I will also finish and post my top 10 do’s and don’ts for successful portfolios. I have researched online, talked to other professionals, and added some of my own thoughts, to create this list for you. Please check back, I know some of you will be graduating this summer and this will be useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment