Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pook-a-looz

So I want to apologize to those who check back frequently. I know I have been posting very irregularly and far between but I’m not ignoring you don’t worry. Things are coming to a head at work, we’re coming up on our first line review for 2011 and I’ve had two weeks to concept 17 new toys o_o. Also, I’ve finished moving into my new apartment after this weekend so things should settle back down for me.

On that note, allow me to introduce you all to my new endeavor, Pook-a-looz!

Luckily I was able to find out about these early last year because one of the licenses for the company I work at is Disney so we get insider news. Just yesterday a coworker and I went out and bought up the entire release they had; that would be Mickey, Minnie, Snow White, Dopey, Cheshire Cat, Tinker Bell, and Eeyore. More to come but I am already seeing a great investment for resale. The plush were $12.99 at Toy-r-Us but they’re going fast! The Eeyore was not released at all the Toys-r-Us' but luckily the one in my town had him. Already online some of the harder to find plush are going anywhere from $30-$50. So if you have the chance and you are a collector, get your hands on them because I think these might go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment